Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pillows ~ New Facebook Page

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share with you a couple more new pillows that are listed on Ebay ~ both of these pillows are done in a longer style, perfect for placing in front of some larger style pillows.
I also wanted to let you all know that I have a new Facebook Page, and I hope you will "like" it ~ you can click HERE to check it out.


Linda Carole Bloom said...

Love your new long pillows! (Especially the second one). I've been making flower girl and pillowcase dresses.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I liked your FB page:) Your pillows are all so pretty!

jeanetteann said...

oOOh they are so pretty,can't have too many pillows,make a home a home I think. xx

Atelier de Charo said...

Love your pillows!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails