Good Monday morning everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend ~ We have our bathroom makeover almost finished. We still need to put in 3 more tiles yet, as we once again ran out of mortar! The floor isn't exactly perfectly level, so many areas we had to put the mortar extra thick to accomodate that. Today, I wanted to show you a footstool that I found at Goodwill on Friday, and it's shabby little makeover I gave to it. I am noticing that in the preview of this post, as I am doing it, the pictures are not in the order that I loaded them up it, So I am having to move them around myself to get them how I want them! Not liking these new blogger changes! I had no problems like this before. Anyways, I bought it for $8, which is a great price! No real issues at all with the footstool, and it has great bones, and I really like the legs on it. First thing I did was paint the legs white, then I made a basic cover out of quilt batting, to help hide the blue of the original fabric. I then made the final cover out of my favorite Reproduction Barkcloth fabric from Urbangardens, called "Falling Roses" ~ this fabric was used for the top. I then made a simple little mini pink ruffle to go around the barkcloth print. Finially, I made the flowing skirt out of an actual skirt that I found at Goodwill some time ago. I was waiting for just the right project to use it on. It was a long style skirt, and I used the bottom portion of it, as it was the perfect size to go all the way around the ottaman.