Sunday, March 21, 2010

Look what I won on Ebay!!

Just had to show you ladies this wonderful item I just won on Ebay! It's a faux Petit Four little cake I bid and won from rhondasrosecottagedesigns. Isn't is so sweet and pretty. Can't wait 'till I get it :) If you haven't heard of this Ebay seller, than I HIGHLY recommend you go check out her listings!! They are Fabulous, and I intend to purchase more of her sweet faux pretties soon in the near future!!


C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Brenda, oooh that is sooo beautiful! I'll bet you are so excited to receive it! I must check out that Ebay seller... Happy Spring to you! xoxo Julie Marie

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

That is gorgeous Brenda! I love collecting faux desserts. It just makes the kitchen so pretty!! I have been to Rhondas pretty shop but am yet to buy anything, can you believe that? Maybe I better change that, lol!
Happy spring!!

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,
I am so happy for you!!! The little cake looks so real! Thank you for sharing the seller, I will go check out her listings. I love faux pastries!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love, Paula

someplace in thyme said...

Brenda, I have never heard of her, thanks for the heads up, I will check her out, Char

stefanie said...

thanks for stopping by, what a gorgeous blog!!! I had this background and think I might go back 'cause it is just toooooooo pretty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails